Scarlett Johansson: I'm not a diva!

Scarlett Johansson has been labelled "the biggest prima donna".

A source said:
 "The producers have been saying that Scarlett isn't the same
and that she has turned into the biggest prima donna.
"These are the same producers who worked with Scarlett on 'Match Point'.
Everyone back then said she was a sweetheart but now they say,
'Scarlett has let it go to her head.' "


Scarlett Johansson sexy

Scarlett Johansson has revealed that her wedding to Ryan Reynolds will be a very intimate affair.
The couple, who got engaged in May, want to keep proceedings out of the public eye.

‘I’m a private person,’ she says. ‘So obviously our wedding will be as private as possible.’

Scarlett, 23, says she shies away from the media and tries to avoid an extravagant way of life.
‘I live a very modest lifestyle,’ she tells Celebs On Sunday. 'I'm not a diva.
‘Am I demanding or do I travel with a huge entourage? No! I'm not a terrible person to work with.’
Scarlett Johansson sexy
Scarlett Johansson sexy
Scarlett Johansson and Natalie Portman

===================
RELATED:
Kim Kardashian Sex Tape
Kim Kardashian hot shoots and tapes

0 comments:

top