Charlize Theron: I don't want to get married

Charlize Theron nude
Charlize Theron has never yearned to get married,
and insists she has no plans to tie the knot to boyfriend
of seven-years Stuart Townsend.
Charlize Theron sexy
The couple has been subject to numerous marriage rumours
throughout their long romance, but maintain they are as close
and committed as any married couple,
and have no plans to change their situation.
Charlize Theron sexy
Theron tells the July issue of Glamour magazine:

"Even when I was a little girl I never dreamed
of the white dress and all of that.
I want to be clear: I am not judgmental about marriage.
I am judgmental about how our government doesn't want to see
the reality of gay and lesbian marriages."

Married or not, Theron insists maintaining a long relationship
requires effort. The Oscar winner adds,
"I think if you are in a one or two-year relationship,
love is enough.


(IOL)
Charlize Theron nude

0 comments:

top